I offered recorded commentary for an American Family Radio News syndicated report on the Colorado Education Association’s legal and legislative challenge of the state’s 2010 tenure reform.
More from the Independence Institute
- Amy Oliver Show: Task Force Looks at Policy Answers for Online Learning (Podcast)
- Will President Obama Set Record Straight on How School Choice Has Helped Kids? (Ed Is Watching)
- Open Negotiations in Jeffco Schools? That Old Momentum Looks Like It’s Back (Ed Is Watching)
Finished One Good(read) Book This Week
- Means of Ascent (The Years of Lyndon Johnson #2) by Robert A. Caro: If you have a sensitive moral conscience, you also will need a hard stomach. But this second installment in Caro’s intensely in-depth investigation of Lyndon Johnson’s rise to political power is as fascinating as the first.
Top Facebook Links of the Week
- State School Board Chair Hits a Homerun: The CEA roadblock to accelerating Colorado education (Colorado Springs Gazette)
- But Do Sensible Economic Arguments Lead to Drinking the Hemlock?: Raise the Minimum Wage: A Socratic Dialogue (The Freeman)
- Green Activists’ Hot Air Leaves Customers in the Cold: Sandoval: Coloradans can’t depend on wind energy (Greeley Tribune)
- Tailor Made for a Sarcastic Spaceballs Reference: Government passwords are incredibly easy to hack (Defense One)
- Politically Correct Education Bureaucracy Strikes Again: Fort Collins School Ban on ”Merica Day’ Draws Protesters (Fort Collins Coloradoan)