Last night I was honored to host Rocky Mountain Alliance Blog Talk Radio by myself. I was blessed to have three great conversations – including an update on the Fort Collins city council elections with Randy Ketner, a discussion on a range of fiscal issues with prospective state treasurer candidate J.J. Ament, and 12 minutes with my wife and Independence Institute colleague, the lovely Mrs. Virtus, to talk about parental rights and homeschooling freedoms.
A rank amateur flying solo by the seat of my pants, I filled in the rest of the time with a monologue referencing several stories. Here are the links for anyone who is interested:
- Vince Carroll’s excellent “Blowing the lid off TABOR” column in yesterday’s Denver Post — which Ament also commented on
- My Education News Colorado blog post on the D.C. voucher program and questions for U.S. Education Secretary Arne Duncan
- Are Colorado Democrats governing themselves out of the majority?
- Oops #1: BYU student newspaper accidentally replaces “apostles” with “apostates” on photo caption
- Oops #2: “PETA Killed 95 Percent of Adoptable Pets in its Care During 2008”
Other great sources referenced:
Please stay tuned to RMA Blog Talk Radio every Tuesday evening (and by recorded podcast thereafter). For the sakes of everyone, my stint as a solo host was merely temporary.