I was quoted in School Reform News regarding the Colorado Education Association’s legal and legislative challenge of the state’s 2010 tenure reform.
More from the Independence Institute
- Jeffco Teachers Union Takes Political Spectacle from Boardroom into Classrooms (Ed Is Watching)
- State Debate on How to Spend Extra Education Dollars Has Me Twisted in Knots (Ed Is Watching)
Top Facebook Links of the Week
- If You’re Open to Hearing the Truth: Jefferson County school district controversy (Velocity Radio)
- Pitchers and Catchers Report, Life is Good: MVP Cabrera says he’s stronger after surgery (ESPN)
- We Conservative Writers Can (sort of) Imagine, Too: Writers tend to the Left because they have imagination, not compassion (Spectator Blog)
- But Don’t Imagine That Bad Grammar Helps Your Love Life: “Whom,” chick magnet (Washington Post)
- Or Imagine You Can Write 50,000 Coherent Words without the Letter E: The Great Gadsby: A Rare Book Written the Hard Way, No “E”s (Booktryst)
Twitter Verse of the Week: Romans 8:37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. http://bible.com/59/ROM8.37.ESV
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.