Too much good stuff out there, too little time. Here’s a quick Wednesday morning roundup of the best from the Colorado blogs (in no particular order):
- Rocky Mountain Right brings attention to Governor Bill Ritter’s lavish overseas business trip on Colorado taxpayers’ dime during a very tight budget situation
- Now your 10 dollars (or more) can go a lot further in helping the Independence Institute promote transparent government in Colorado
- Rossputin points to a hilarious Scott Ott spoof on embryonic stem cell research and global warming (did he read yesterday’s post?)
- Michael at Best Destiny observes some irony from Al Gore concerning global warming and moon landings
- Rossputin also points to Gateway Pundit’s detailed litany of the abomination that was the first 50 days of the Obama presidential administration … It can’t get worse, right?
- Getting more specific, Joshua bids an unflattering adieu to another failed Obama nomination: Chas Freeman
- Julian Dunraven details the Obama administration’s ongoing diplomatic faux pas
- Both Slapstick Politics and The Drunkablog are keeping tabs on the Ward Churchill trial so you don’t have to
- Sean Paige (aka The American Contrarian) offers a tongue-in-cheek idea for another mandate our Democratic state legislature could propose
- At The Colorado Index, Civil Sense lauds the ongoing alternative work of recently displaced Rocky Mountain News writers
The Colorado blogosphere is certainly on a roll… and then some. I’m sure I’ve missed other good entries, but this is probably more than enough to keep you busy for awhile.