This week the Greeley Tribune published my column on the progress Colorado is making — and still needs to make — in order to ensure fair funding for public charter schools.
More from the Independence Institute
- Amy Oliver Show: Charter Schools Look for Fairer Funding (Podcast)
- Amy Oliver Show: An Outside Look at Douglas County Reform (Podcast)
- How Can Jeffco Union Leaders’ Bad Faith Bargaining Be Good for Kids? (Ed Is Watching)
- International Report Shines Light on Colorado Education Performance Gap (Ed Is Watching)
- So Glad to Find Insights and Direction for HB 1382′s K-12 Online Pilot Programs (Ed Is Watching)
Finished One Good(read) Book This Week
- Life After Art: What You Forgot about Life and Faith since Leaving the Art Room by Matt Appling: I decided to peruse the volume at my wife’s suggestion when she set it on my nightstand. A quick read that may find you inspired to reengage your God-given creative capacities. Three stars (out of five).
Top Social Media Links of the Week
- My Twitter feed was buzzing yesterday to shine the light on the Jeffco teachers union’s misinformation campaign
- Interesting Property Rights Proposal (Later Shot Down): Colorado Springs to Consider Eminent Domain Protections (Watchdog Wire Colorado)
- Not Looking Out for the Little Guy: Union Surrenders Member Benefits to Keep Unenforceable Clause in Contract (Michigan Capitol Confidential)
- It Ain’t Over ’til It’s Over: DET vs BAL: Miggy drills a three-run shot to take lead (MLB)
- By My Better Half: What’s Your Child’s Learning Style? (Jeffco Observer)
Twitter Verse of the Week: “But the path of the righteous is like the light of dawn, which shines brighter and brighter until full day.” Proverbs 4:18 (ESV)