I appeared on morning drive-time radio Thursday. Listen to me on AM 630 KHOW’s Mandy Connell Show discuss the teachers union’s new lawsuit to ensure job placement for ineffective teachers.
From the Independence Institute
- School Choice Week Kicks Off; Good Luck Trying to Contain My Excitement (Ed Is Watching)
- Lawsuit to Protect Tenure Over Students Makes CEA Not Only Wrong But Lonely (Ed Is Watching)
- Charter Schools Continue to Grow; We Need More #SchoolChoice Now (Ed Is Watching)
Honored One of the All-Time Great Composers This Week
In honor of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s 256th birthday (January 27), here’s a recent performance of his memorable Symphony No. 40, Movement 1 (Molto allegro).
Top Facebook Links of the Week
- Jesus, Napoleon, and Mohammed Who’s the most significant historical figure? (The Guardian)
- Intended or Not, the Consequences Are Nothing to Smile About Senate Bill 016 a boost to health care cronyism in Colorado (Linda Gorman)
- If This Story is Real, We Haven’t Heard the Last of It Man washed up on boat on Marshall Islands says he’s been adrift 16 months, report says
- Any Resemblance to the Surname is Purely Coincidental Why You Should Embrace the “Degrowth” Movement (Slate Magazine)
- When Someone Else’s Hate Mail Brings Back Memories Your Money, Your Voice, Your Choice (Intercepts)