Posted on May 24th, 2010 in clean government, Colorado Politics, liberty, My Life, National Politics | Written by Ben | No Comments »
Saturday at the Colorado Republican State Assembly I was privileged to conduct two dozen brief interviews of candidates, officials, dignitaries, advocacy groups and even a few activist delegates. Michael Sandoval filmed and edited the interviews, breaking them up into six chunks and posting them last night on the People’s Press Collective. Warning in advance: The sound issues were challenging with the loud background noise of the Assembly, so some interviews are easier to hear than others. But I invite you to check them out.
If you have limited time, likely the most interesting interview is with newcomer gubernatorial candidate Joe Gschwendtner in video number 5. Others interviewed include:
- Gubernatorial candidate Dan Maes
- U.S. Senate candidates Ken Buck and Cleve Tidwell
- Congressional candidates Cory Gardner, Ryan Frazier and Bob Brancato
- State legislative candidates Libby Szabo, Robert Ramirez, Danny Stroud and Owen Hill
- State legislators Amy Stephens, B.J. Nikkel and Randy Baumgardner
- State Board of Education chairman Bob Schaffer
- RNC Committeeman Mark Hillman
- 9-12 Project Colorado chair Lu Busse
- Adams County clerk candidate (and fellow Michigander) Dana West
- Former Fort Collins city councilman, Major Diggs Brown
- …and more
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.