Posted on May 31st, 2008 in General | Written by Ben | No Comments »
From the GOP Convention in Broomfield…
1. Bill Owens seconded the nomination of Bob Schaffer for U.S. Senate.
2. The event is running on time. Amen!
3. The George W. Bush video on the big screen was dead-time filler, and almost no one was paying attention.
4. No signs that any cases of sunburn or heat stroke are imminent.
5. The name Barack Obama not only means something to attendees, it serves as the primary foil for many of the speechmakers on the stump.
6. I received a flyer advertising a Bob Schaffer fundraiser sponsored by Pete Coors.
7. Bloggers are given seats (and Wi-Fi) at the Convention press table.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.